[a/n] Humor here. Ever wonder what Harry wrote?
delia cerrano - We disagree on S.S. I'll cover more in my 2nd pensieve scene, next. Last one was a prank.
Harry Does Different F
"Let me introduce you to your new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher... me! And, to get us started, a little quiz. Nothing to worry about just to get the brain going."
Looking at the top sheet, Harry began to read and answer the questions
Defence Against the Dark Arts - Second Year Essential Knowledge Test
1. What is Gilderoy's favourite colour? Flash purple, the color of the smoke emitted by a wizarding camera. Could be lice in dirty blonde hair. Can I get at least 1/2 credit?
2. What is Gilderoy's Lockhart's secret ambition? Fool all of the people, all of the time. See #3
3. What, in your opinion, is Gilderoy Lockhart's greatest achievement to date? Fooling most of the people, most of the time. See #2
4. How many times has Gilderoy Lockhart won Witch Weekly's Most Charming Smile Award? Zero. Bribed the editor.
5. In his book Break with a Banshee, how did Gilderoy Lockhart bravely banish the Bandon Banshee? He kissed it. Bad breath.
6. Which is Gilderoy Lockhart's best side for photographs? His backside, right cheek.
7. Has Gilderoy Lockhart ever won the Dunstable Duelling Championship for wizards or just been pipped at the post? I was there. Didn't see you.
8. Which product does Gilderoy Lockhart use to clean his teeth with to achieve his famous dazzling white smile? Clorox bleach.
9. Who is Gilderoy Lockhart's hero and role model? Voldemort.
10. How old is Gilderoy Lockhart? Rumor has it he taught Dumbledore.
On and on the questions went until Harry finally reached the final question.
54. When is Gilderoy Lockhart's birthday and what would his ideal gift be? April 1. A Harry Potter autograph. See top of pg1.
Finally setting his quill aside, Harry saw he was nearly the last to finish. He smirked at Ron, showed him a quick peak. The boys laughed. Hermione poked him in the ear with her quill. He flashed her his answers. She looked offended, so did Susan Bones.
Of note, Harry scored a T. His signature was missing from the test.